Who we work with
When it comes to customers we have to admit that we are a little choosy about who we work with. It is important that the businesses that come to Fir Tree, for assistance with their commercial vehicle safety systems, share the same values:-
- A commitment to quality and doing things properly
- The words “cutting corners” do not exist in their vocabulary
- An appreciation of working with a partner that can take an innovative approach to solving any problems with regards to vehicle safety and an unwillingness to compromise on what they want to achieve.
- A desire to work with a partner that strives to find a product that actually fits the customers’ needs rather than the cheapest or the one that pays the highest commission
Whether you are an owner/driver with three or four vehicles or a household name with a fleet of thousands, when you work with Fir Tree you are our priority.
What matters most?
Relationships matter! Being able to work with a company that you can trust and that can be relied upon to deliver what they have promised, to the timeframe agreed, is key.
Customer satisfaction matters! At Fir Tree customer satisfaction is far more important than short term profits, we are in it for the long haul.
A friendly, polite team who G.A.S.
- You make an enquiry – you can either call 01440 709579 or email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will liaise with you to identify the most appropriate solution to meet your requirements, the scale of the project and the timescales involved
- We will prepare a quote which will detail the equipment to be supplied, the labour costs and suggested timeframe for completion of the project.
- Once agreed, you will supply a Purchase Order Number as our authority to proceed with the work.
- We will schedule the work and order the appropriate equipment.
- Once the kit has arrived it will be checked carefully against the order and then pre-prepped in our assembly rooms at our facility in Haverhill, Suffolk.
- The friendly team of professional engineers will then install the equipment in line with the relevant vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines. The installation can take place at a location of your choice or at our purpose built facility in Haverhill.
- Once the installation is complete we will call you to ensure that all is in order and will provide you with full details of our aftersales service, equipment guarantees and vehicle lifetime guarantee on labour.
Need help or advice?
Telephone: 01440 709579
Let Fir Tree take care of the technology
In logistics, timing is everything – it’s a highly pressured environment.
You have Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to work to, we get that. We know that maintaining your SLAs is paramount to your continued success.Our installation driven methodology was developed specifically to reduce the time your vehicles would be off the road (VOR) while undergoing installation of electronic equipment.
From the protection of vulnerable road users to driver welfare and asset efficiency, our talented team of engineers can install multiple pieces of kit from multiple suppliers in one hit – minimising down time and maximising efficiency.
Work with the professional aftermarket technology installers
Fir Tree provides an extension to your services. You are looking for a partner that will ensure that your reputation and bank balance will not take a hit further down the line as a result of an invalidated warranty.
The pre-preparation process at Fir Tree allows for the highest level of traceability. We can identify every component used in every installation that we undertake. Everything required for your installation is pre-assembled in a clean, controlled, unpressured environment and delivered to site ready to “plug and play”.
Equipment will be installed to vehicle manufacturers’ guidelines, no slicing and dicing! Everything is neat, consistent and compliance is assured making your life a lot easier when it comes to vehicle servicing and maintenance in the future.
Fir Tree Technology were recommended to us via a commercial dealership, they undertook a major project for us of supplying and installing equipment into 13 new vehicles for our fleet.
Our vehicles were delivered direct to their premises where the work was undertaken. Fir Tree developed bespoke products for us when there wasn't anything available in the market place that would meet our requirements. They kept the project running smoothly, keeping us informed every step of the way and always delivered on time.
We very much look forward to a continued relationship with this team of professionals
“We have been working with Fir Tree Technology for a few years now. They have the ability to advise on the best solutions for our vehicles, always listen and understand exactly what we are trying to achieve.
Fir Tree’s knowledge of this industry is ‘second to none’ and we look forward to continuing to work with them”
“Having had in excess of 30 rigids kitted out with Fir Tree systems I can safely say we have seen a huge improvement in our fleet claims experience. From start to finish, Fir Tree managed the installations - working to our requirements to minimise downtime and complete in a timely manner.
"I am already making plans to extend their systems further within our company”.
"We have worked with Fir Tree Technology for a number of years, they have always ensured that our vehicles are on the road on the required date and always meet our exacting standards.
We appreciate their “can do “ attitude, which even extends to making bespoke products for us when no other solution is available.
We look forward to continuing our working partnership.
"Having dealt with Fir Tree over the past 10 years the service they provide is second to none, the answer to any problem posed is always a 'yes we can'.
"The quality of any work undertaken is completed to the highest standard and always adheres to the manufacturer’s guidelines using quality materials, no short cuts are taken. All work is carried out on time. The knowledge that David and his team have makes it a very easy option for me to use them and all enquiries / projects are handled in a professional and timely manner whilst also being priced competitively without compromising on quality.
Their company motto should read “if a job's worth doing, its worth doing right” which they certainly do.
I look forward to continuing to work with them for many years to come".